Gift of Despair_PROJECT Gift of Despair_PROJECT

Pretty neat, but pretty noisy too. Intro could've used a little more buildup. Keep up the good work and looking forward to the finished thing. :)

NemesisTheory responds:

true! this is definitely not the real intro yet, dont worry :D annd you're totally right.. i still have to balance/EQ everything, so please excuse the nosia xD

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight ParagonX9 - Chaoz Twilight

Not really Chaoz

I'd even say it doesn't sound quite 'ParagonX9' yet, especially the DnB parts. Hope you'll add a lot more polish in the future! It could use a lot more 'noise' so to say, when you compare it to the other Chaoz compositions.

Ducktales - The Moon (Remix) Ducktales - The Moon (Remix)

Look who's still alive

Ah, great catchy tune. Glad to see you're still around. Taking quite a time to score a new computer (do tell why! Just curious)? I hope you'll get around to producing music more! You could make a living off these skills (and highly improve the music standard in the Dutch game industry or something :P).

-DeludeBeats- -DeludeBeats-

Yay, 2011 is just getting started

Always been a fan of your more dark tracks :)

-To the skies- -To the skies-

Great work, as always

The melody is a bit messy here and there (although that's your trademark), but the part at 1:38 was so awesome I can forgive that. Looking forward to your album, I'll score it on iTunes when I can :)

Waterflame responds:

haha, thanks :D ! yeah i sorta like to have a organic feel to it, but i guess im still learning that part!

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

Nice once again!

Little ironic though, I found the piece in general a little more repetitive than usual, yet it still deserves the title of 'chaotic'. Anyway, downloaded :)

Waterflame responds:

i think its the frantic bass, even tho it changes alot its so in your face X) thanks tho! :D

-Time Machine- -Time Machine-

I should start doing things the other way around

New order of things when listening to your entries: FIRST vote 5, THEN proceed to listen to the song.

Your arrangements are very energetic and lively, they can break through any dull day. Thanks :)

Hahah :D i like your new order. sounds good to me XD <3

Thank you! glad to hear it serves its purpose :D i love to make the song suprse you with "in your face" happyness X)

Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C) Pokemon Lance Battle (G/S/C)

Hmm

Quite ok, but you could've done a lot more with it. The instrument gets monotonous after a while. You could've introduced a twist at around 0:21 to the song a lot more kick.

Keep making music and learn from every composition ;)

b0b3rt responds:

I agree the drums weren't very inspired, but it was kinda monotonous without them too ;)

-Clownparty remix- -Clownparty remix-

Cool

Great remix. But I can't download it for some reason. :/

o_O wierd.. ty!

-Give me a break- -Give me a break-

10/10 - 5/5 - infinite out all rational numbers

Sure lightens up the mood during homework! :D

suweet :D thanks!