Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Great work, but bigger than it should be

The previous Epic Battle Fantasies were nice snacks to waste a few hours, but this game is way too big to spend time on. A lot of the NPC talking / questing could've been left out. It takes way too long to get some decent action, unlike the previous instalments!

In the end, I do applaud your artwork, easter eggs, and all the work that has gone into it. Good luck with your next project!

Mastermind: WC Mastermind: WC

Best flashgame ever

I'm not into long lasting flashgames.

I'm not into strategy games.

But fuck this was addicting. Kept me playing all the way!

"They told me I couldn't destroy the earth. They told me I was mad. Well now they can go fuck themselves!"

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

*blargh*

There goes my lunch...

^_^

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Love it

It was a bit easy though. Just keep searching for survivors and weapons, repair little, and you'll make it through easily.

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Great graphics and all

But the sound and gameplay suck. Alot of repetive areas, and the quests were too cliche. As for the sound.... I could just have well turned it off.

I can see many effort was put in this game, but it still needs alot of improvement....

ClixSposing Samus ClixSposing Samus

Nice, but not too hard

Good graphics, but its wasnt that hard. I could finish everything in one try. Dunno whats the problem with a few of those other reviewers, saying its too hard, but its quit easy really.

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Good game

Not bad, but I liked madness interactive more. The aiming still needs some work, and the music wasn't the best choise. Still, good storyline and weapons.

StickMan Sam - Part 1 StickMan Sam - Part 1

Nice stick game

The concept has been used many times, the game music was the same all the time, and there could have been more enemies...

BUT, the animations were nice, the dialoges between missions funny and the guns were great.

Alltogether, it was I nice game. I'm looking forward to the sequel.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

great game, for the first 20 minutes....

Good game, I like the violence and stuff. Though, after a while it's getting a little boring, but it was fun for the moment!