Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Hmmmm

This is the first time I see an episode of this series, so I guess the review loses a few points because of that. Oh well.

My main dislike is that this series uses the Zelda universe while throwing away all things we're familiar with, and just add anime style fighting. Nothing wrong with both separately, but please don't combine them in a serious series. Why not use your own created characters and universe!

On the actual movie itself: kind of overdone drama / mystery scenes, but I guess they're ok. The voice acting was inconsistent though. I've heard Link's voice actor in several flashes now, isn't it time for him to get a better microphone by now? :P

ScootLumpDude responds:

Not a bad review but it had a couple of incorrect statements. =3 It was a nice try though.

Madness Everywhere Collab Madness Everywhere Collab

Meh

Quite good collab, but the music was bloody annoying (couldn't you have used material from the madness music contest?) and some of the clips were pretty bad in comparison.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

I've been waiting for this!

Glad to see the series didn't die. Great humor and animation. The pacing in the jokes were a bit off and the end was pretty abrupt, but those are just minor issues in this grand display of hilarity!

The Last Fight The Last Fight

Hmmm

Good animation, mediocre music choice, but the story was not very appealing, and last but not least: spelling errors. I'll give you a 7 :)

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Great series! One of the few series that define what NG is: a portal for everyone's stories.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Waaaaaah

Sad endings make me sad :'(

Great visuals!

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 02

Genius

Loved it :)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

*sniff*

Now it's getting a bit too sad for me :'(

Great flash once again.

Hunt of the Shoopacabra Hunt of the Shoopacabra

Oh good god

That part with Dad at the end was SO FUCKING HILARIOUS!

Alpha-Nuva responds:

Dad's cameo was so unexpected, that it made it even funnier.

Mastermind Mastermind

I really like it!

But why is it still on the front page? It was submitted months ago!